Siesta Isles, located on Siesta Key, Florida, is a deed-restricted community situated on 185 acres of land with nearly four miles of canal waterways. Its Grand Canal, with one fixed bridge, provides deep water boat access to Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. There are two islands within Siesta Isles accessed by Azure Way and Contento Drive. World-renowned, white sand beaches are only minutes from the furthest home in the Isles.
Originally developed between 1959 and 1962, the majority of the nearly 300 homes enjoy waterfront views. Modern interior renovations, recent architectural remodeling and new construction complement the historic architectural charm of earlier residences. Varied, irregular lot sizes, curving streets and waterways offer an appealing visual horizon. Wide lawns and sub-tropical landscaping add to the lush beauty, making Siesta Isles a true paradise. Current home values range from $500,000 to $2,000,000.
Isles residents hail from all across North America and Europe, bringing a diversity of background and experience that infuse the neighborhood with a cosmopolitan cultural mix. Most are year-round residents who share friendship, look out for each other and frequently gather for social activities at one another's homes.
Over the past four decades, the all volunteer Board of Directors of Siesta Isles has worked to promote and further the interests and well being of all Isles residents. This work continues as we seek to maintain the quality of life in Siesta Isles through a number of efforts, including:
- fairly and consistently upholding the Siesta Isles deed restrictions that protect the desirability of Isles homes and retain property values;
- maintaining the entrances to the Isles to welcome current and future residents;
- organizing programs and events to welcome new residents and bring neighbors together;
- providing current information to all residents through a periodical newsletter and our website, and;
- voicing the interests of our community to county government officials.
Thank you for visiting our website. We trust that it will answer your questions about our community. We hope that you will join us as neighbors by purchasing a property in the Isles and join our Association to protect the standards and values we cherish.